The essential skills every cyclist should have in their back pocket. Whether you need to change your own tire or help a fellow cyclist on the road, this class will go over the basics of changing a flat, inspecting the tire, and gauging the appropriate tire pressure.
Our Free BSSU classes are available at each location starting at 6 PM.
- Lamar Store: 1st Tuesday, 1st Wednesday (Ladies Only)
- Research Store: 3rd Wednesday and 4th Wednesday (Ladies Only)
- Parmer Store: 2nd Tuesday
- Bee Cave Store: 4th Tuesday
- Guadalupe Store: 3rd Tuesday
If you have questions, or a class isn’t available, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.