This ride is aimed at those cyclists who are looking to improve their fitness, bike skills, pace, and endurance. Pace will average 13-15mph for a 17-mile route and will include hills/rollers. This ride is a no-drop and will have both a ride leader and sweep.
* Please meet at 6:15 PM to sign waivers and for a safety briefing.
* Helmets and lights are mandatory.
* Hydration (bottled or Camelback) is a must.
* Aero bars can be on your bike but cannot be used on group rides.
* Earbuds/headphones are not allowed on group rides.
* Please bring ID, cash (for anything you need at the store pre-ride), and a maintenance kit for flats, etc.
*All persons under 18 must have a parent or guardian sign a minor liability waiver on their behalf and be accompanied by their parent or guardian (on a bicycle) for the duration of the ride.